What is an indigo Children?
The ten attributes that best describe this new kind of children, the Indigo Children are as follow :
* They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it)
* They have a feeling of "deserving to be here," and are surprised when others don't share
* Self-worth is not a big issue. They oftentell the parents "who they are."
* They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).
* They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.
* They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative
* They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like "system breakers".
* They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like
consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.
* They will not respond to "guilt" discipline.
* They are not shy in letting you know what they need.
The Indigo Children of the New Age